Level Up Weekly: Audacity to Hope
Updated: Aug 3
Starting today, I will be publishing a weekly blog post each Sunday with 3 ideas from me, 3 quotes from others and 3 questions for you to ponder.
Before I get started with this week's post, I have two exciting announcements to share...
After a period of reflection and my desire to support the personal development of people like yourself, I have decided that for the remaining months of 2020, I am waiving the $20 fee for my Sacred Pause Circle. Starting this month through December 31, 2020, my monthly gathering for seekers of growth and abundance will be FREE. This month's circle " Release + Resilience" takes place on Tuesday, July 28, 2020 @ 7pm on Zoom. For details and registration, click here.
Next month, I'm conducting my Level Up Your Life Master Class for four weeks starting on Saturday, August 8, 2020. This is my signature personal development program. During this immersion training, students will learn and implement my signature success system, deep skills and strategies that enabled me to build sustainable success throughout my corporate career. I'm conducting a Summer Savings Event in which the training is priced $50 less than its regular price. There is a two-payment option available. For details and registration, click here.
3 Ideas From Me
1. When ones life is very different from what you imagined it would be, this state can be downright depressing. In order for us to get to a better state,we have to acknowledge our freedom of choice, and choose to be better. When exercising our freedom to choose our destiny, we have to decide if we are going to settle for "less" or pursue the "better" that is available to us. The breakthrough we desire begins within us.
2. In order for you to fulfill the purpose for which you were born, you will need to cultivate and nurture an audacity to hope, faith in yourself, and the courage to take action.
3. If you hunger for a sense of purpose, ask yourself this simple, yet, profound question:
"How can I serve and add value to others with what I have and know, now?" Your answer will point you towards initiating purposeful actions that you can take to nurture a sense of purpose within you.
3 Quotes From Others
1. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscious, but shouts in our pain: it is HIS megaphone to rouse a deaf world. - C. S. Lewis
2. And the time came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. - Anais Nin
3. ...many of the circumstances that seem to block us in our daily lives may only appear to do so based on a framework of assumptions we carry with us. Every story you tell yourself is based on a set of assumptions. When you begin to examine and challenge limiting assumptions about yourself and your experience - you open yourself up to experience new possibilities. - The Art of Possibility by Rosamund Stone Zander and Benjamin Zander
3 Questions to Ponder
1. What do you want to experience in the next 90 days, personally and professionally?
2. What new mindsets, habits and skills do you need to learn to accomplish this goal?
3. What is the personal success system that you will use to produce the results you desire?
Your Girl Jackie B